HMS 6th Grade Class Blog

Finally A new update

| 0 comments

So there was recently a new update to Fortnite. It was probably the best thing to happen to forntite in a long time. So many bugs and glitches were fixed and there were so many new improvements to the game. This is the kind of thing that everyone usally likes to happen to the game. Everything is improved and its the same game but just that much better.

With updates and epic games, things are constantly changing and they are good and bad. In my last post I talked about the zombie update which was horrible, but like I said this new update was amayzing. The zombies are gone and the game was finally back to a good state. Sure there are some bugs that they could fix but that isnt really to much of a problom right now.

I think that they are really trying to improve on things like this because if they dont then they will get beat out by other games or people who tried to copie their game. There was recently a new game releced called Apex Legends. In my opinion, the game was pretty fun for the first part, but unlike forntite, it got really boring and repetitive. Also, it is to easy to get kills and play it like a normal battle royal. Things are way to unbalanced so while it is easy to get kills for myself, it is just that easy to get killed. I just really don’t like the game right now.

Here is a link to Epic Games

Here is a link to ApexLegends