HMS 6th Grade Class Blog

Look At My Trimester One Best Work!

| 0 comments

Hey Edu Blogs!

Today,

I will be showing you all of my Trimester One Best Work!

Japanese: This is the  Japanese Test that I worked very hard on. I got all the questions correct, and I even did some kanjis to get extra credit. If you don’t know what kanji is, kanji is like a form of Japanese writing. It is like the third hardest kind of the three writing forms. The easiest, is hiragana. The medium, is katakana.

I mostly picked this project/test because my parents were very proud of me. They knew that I studied not much, so that is especially why they were proud of me. I accomplished and received a great grade by remembering my Japanese vocab words.

Click here to view my Japanese Test!

Social Studies: This is my SS Greek Moral Story. Our teacher told us that at the end, the Greek story always has to have a moral. My moral, was to Think Twice Before you Say. This helps your friendship and trust with every person you meet. Try to think before you say, just in case you hurt the person´s feelings. I worked very hard on this, and I am also super proud of it. I received a good grade on it, one of my best grades! Look at My SS Moral Story

Language Arts: This is my EDU Blogs avatar post. If you did not yet see the post where I describe my avatar and how it looks like me, go see it now! I think everything looks exactly like me, except for my hair. Getting off topic… Ok, I worked really hard to try and find many avatar making websites. I finally found this one, which was a website that I was considering from before. I did not really get a grade for making my actual avatar or making a post about one, or maybe I did get a grade. I am so sorry, but if I did get a grade, I forget what I got. Look at the picture that I inserted down below!

Bye guys, -hmsrimi:D