HMS 6th Grade Class Blog

Trimester 1 Portfolio!!! ^-^hmskirac^-^

| 0 comments

Hi, this is my Trimester 1 Portfolio! This is the work that I am most proud of during that trimester!!!

#1.  Social Studies Brochure

This is a picture my my Social Studies Brochure about Ancient Mohenjo Daro. The picture is showing the back and the cover of the brochure. The front has the front and the back is about accommodations and transportation in Ancient Mohenjo Daro! This piece of work was for others to read and trying to persuade them into coming here.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                The reason why I chose this piece of work is because I had to work really hard on it. I didn’t have much time because I’m very busy after school. I had to put lots of effort into making it very presentable and correct. There had to be no mistakes to get a good grade. I also tried to decorate the brochure very nicely with different colors and fonts! 
                                                                      Picture Taken By Me

#2. Edublogs (First Post Story Behind My Avatar)

This is about my avatar. It was the first post I made on Edublogs! You had to go to an avatar maker and try to make it as close as possible to resemble you. It had to look like you and you had to write a description about it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                The reason why I chose this post/work is because I tried super hard to make it look like me. Plus, it was my first Edublogs post and I’m proud of it! I wanted to make a very great description of how it’s relates to me!

Picture Taken By Me (You can Visit it HERE)

#3. Perfect A+ On MATH TEST

This was on a math test about solving Two-Step-Equations! On the front, you had to show your work of how you got the answer, and on the back, you could do whatever you wanted!                                                                                                                                                                                                  The reason I chose this test is because I was so proud of getting an A on a math test. I always got A’s for math, but this year was more difficult and challenging for me! I am usually not the best student in math, but I’m okay. To be honest, I was just so happy because math is my worst subject. 🙁 I had to work really diligently to get get better! Practice makes perfect!!!

Picture Taken By Me

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my post!!! 🙂

-hmskirac