HMS 6th Grade Class Blog

SBC Week 7 (Task 2)- Roadwork of Art

| 0 comments

Something that I am interested in is Cars! Cars are not just something to get you from point A to point B, they can also be an artwork.

Image result for koenigsegg one 1

Image result for Koenigsegg one 1 and filtered for reuse. this car took 2 years to build and it has 1 horsepower every 1 kilogram. This is why it is called the one:1

I like cars because whenever I am looking out the window when I am in the car I see a lot of other cars. I like to know what they are so I don’t get bored when I am riding in the car. I like this Tesla below, and the Tesla I like the best is the “Tesla Model S”. I like this car because I see it kind of often and I know that it is really fast.

Image result for tesla model s

Image result for Tesla Model S this car can go from 0-60 in 3.1 seconds. This car cost about $77,000.

I also like cars because I like how they can accelerate and go very fast. One of my favorite cars is the “Dodge Challenger SRT Demon.”

I like this car because it has 808 horsepower and it is very fast and can go from o-60 in 2.1 seconds, which is really fast.

image

an image I found on this website