HMS 6th Grade Class Blog

Hour of code

| 0 comments

My Hour of Code experience was fun. I did the make a flappy game. It was pretty fun and cool and it was definitely pretty easy. I got it done pretty fast but the best part was the end because you could do whatever you want. You could be a submarine flying through the air scoring 300 points per click but that wasn’t really the point of it.

The next thing that I did in the hour of code is the dance party. My favorite one was when I made a moose dab or do the floss for many many times. The dance party was cool but I think that my favorite part of it was messing around at the end. You could make so many animals do so many cool things in ok looking backgrounds.  It was really cool being able to have that freedom

The last one I did was the Minecraft one. I didn’t like it too much because I am not a fan of Minecraft. It was pretty cool that I can make characters move and things but other than that it wasn’t super cool. I can get it if someone really enjoys playing Minecraft but other then that I don’t really know if I like it.

Image result for hour of code

Code picture

Code.org

Dance Party