HMS 6th Grade Class Blog

SBC Week 10 – Reflection & Audits (hmskatie)

| 0 comments

Hey, everybody! In this post, there are two parts. In Part I, is the audit that I wrote. In Part II, I wrote about my auditing experience, and I wrote my mom’s answers to the questions she had to answer.

Part I

During the time I participated in Edublogs so far, I participated in all of the weeks. In the ten week period, I wrote 11 posts because there were 10 things you had to write about and we had to do a Trimester 1 Portfolio. I got only one comment from hmseighla in the “How My Avatar Represents Me” post. The post that I enjoyed writing the most is either week 4, which was Emojis or week 8, which was What My Family and I Celebrate. I liked writing the emoji post because it was really fun to create a guessing game out of emojis. It was also really cool to see people trying to guess. I liked writing the post about family celebrations because I got to write about holidays, and I really love holidays. I also liked writing it because I put the words in different colors according to what color the holiday is. The tools I used to show creativity in my blog included, inserting pictures, putting links, and making the fonts different colors. My plans for my blog now don’t include much. I’ll try to post at least once a week.

Part II

My auditing experience was pretty good. I had no trouble answering any questions. I feel it was a good way to look back at all of the posts I have wrote and how I improved. It was also a good way to kind of plan what I’ll be doing now for my blog now that the 10 weeks of the Student Blogging Challenge is over. Edublogs has been such a fun, exciting, and interesting experience for me, and

My mom’s first impression on my blog was “That’s a lot of words I have to read, and I put a lot more work into my posts than she thought I did.” What captured her attention was the pictures because she said it made my blog more interesting. She especially liked the dog one. The thing that distracted her on the blog because all she wanted to do was work on solving them and not read anything else. She just wanted to play. My mom didn’t have anything to say except to add more visuals, like pictures and emojis.

Edublogs has been such a fun, exciting, and interesting experience for me, and I would definitely do it again. Thank you for reading about my auditing experience. See you in my next post! 😁

-hmskatie😘