HMS 6th Grade Class Blog

SBC:Week 10-Reflection

| 0 comments

It’s the last week of The Student Blogging Challenge! On this week, we are reflecting on how good we did on our blog, what things we can work on, and more!

• How many weeks of the challenge did you participate in?
  • How many posts did you write in the ten week period?
  • How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers, or other visitors?
  • Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?
  • Which web tools did you use to show creativity on your blog?
  • What are your plans for your blog now? Will you keep posting?

I have participated all ten weeks of this Student Blogging Challenge. I have made thirteen posts. I have gotten zero comments but that’s ok! The post I enjoyed writing the most was Science! I got to learn more sciencey facts! The web tools I used the most was  Via Photo for Class! I used this website to show some pictures! My plans for blogging more in the future are getting readers attention, being more creative with my titles, and just all the basic stuff! When I do get a blog I will continue posting as much as I can.

I have now asked my mom to come and check out our Class Blog! She checked all of my posts and here are her suggestions and compliments!

1. What were your first impressions of this blog?
  2. What captured your attention?
  3. What distracted you on the blog?
  4. What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog?

Mom: I think that you did a great job, I can definitely see the improvements! The thing that captured my attention was all the pictures you had added. The pictures have definitely distracted me from actually reading your post! You could definitely add more detail, enthusiasm in your writing, and better titles.

Hope you enjoyed! I had lots of fun doing this weekly challenge!