HMS 6th Grade Class Blog

The Daley News #10 Audit ;) :)

| 0 comments

I participated in every single week (10 weeks including this one) and it was really hard. I wasn’t really enjoying any of the challenges at all. At the moment, I’ve written 9 posts at the moment but it’s about to be 10 by the time someone’s reading this. I received absolutely O comments from anyone;( . My favorite post I wrote out of all the total posts was the coding one because I got to write about a game. Yes, I will try to keep blogging.

Parents Audit (my mom did this)

1. My first impressions of this blog, it was definitely interesting, but after reading all the posts, wondered what’s the goal of this blog,  whoś the target audience, and who gets access to reading the blog?

2. My attention was captured by finding out what my sonś thoughts were on at that moment in time and seeing his perspective of things. Also seeing how not so detail oriented and straight to the point kind of kid he is when blogging. I definitely saw Daleyś humor and character in his thoughts through his words/pictures/emojis.

3. The only main distraction on his blog was mostly the grammar errors at times.

4.  Suggestions to improve: add more details, something else to capture his readers’ attention through either a thought-provoking opinion/question or maybe what lesson was learned through the eyes of a middle schooler?