HMS 6th Grade Class Blog

Week 10: Reflection Time! Good Bye Edublogs!( for now 😥👋)

| 0 comments

The Student Blogging Challenge was such a fun experience. I loved everything about it! We could get to know other people through just the computer screen.

My audit

In the challenge, I participated in all 10 challenges, including this one. In this ten week period, I made 11 posts. I actually got no comments from anyone. My favorite post out of this entire challenge was Week 8 because I told people what my family traditions and holiday activities were. I most of the time used only links in my words for the web tools. My plans for future blogging might be possible. I hope I will have enough time to make new posts and keep other people in my life updated.

My mom’s audit

In my mom’s words of wisdom… “My first impression was that there were many different topics on this blog. Some of the posts seemed like they were rushed. Something that captured my eye was the creative headlines and pictures. One thing that distracted me was the grammatical errors. I would say that she should incorporate humor (🙄), really fun headlines, and emojis to help break up the text.” 

Well, that’s a wrap on SBC. Hope to do it again next year!

-hmseighla