HMS 6th Grade Class Blog

Why I Should Have My Own Blog! – hmskaya

| 0 comments

I feel like I should have my own blog for many reasons. One reason is that I am responsible. For example,  I’ve participated in all the weekly Student Blogging Challenges, and have been able to turn it all in on time. I would also try my best to post often, keep my blog interesting, have good grammar, punctuation, and spelling, and I would also make sure to keep everything I post about appropriate. If we are required to post weekly or daily I would do my best to get the job done. I feel like I improved in my writing by doing the SBC, and I would like to keep that up and become great at it! If my teaching career doesn’t work out, then maybe I could become a journalist and by having my own blog would really help with that. Also, I could make great friends. I enjoy meeting and talking to new people, and having my own blog would give me a chance to do that. I could also have a place to express my feelings. I don’t express my feelings and thoughts, so maybe writing about would be easier. I can also give the readers an update on my life! Finally, I personally think that having my own blog would be a very fun experience! I’m always open to trying new things and having my own blog would be one of those!

Thanks for reading! Happy Holidays!🎄 See you next year!😉