HMS 6th Grade Class Blog

Reasons Why I Should Get My OWN Blog! -hmsrimi🤠

| 0 comments

Hey EDU Blogs!😁

In today’s post, I will be writing about why I should get my individual blog. As many of you know, the SBC challenge is over. This post is just explaining and persuading my teacher to let me have and start my own blog. Down below, I will list many reasons why I should get my own blog. Below the reason, there will be about two sentences explaining more details. 

• I will post as much as I can, and I will always follow the essentials of a great post rules, in all my posts.                                               
  • I will try my best to keep on posting daily, so that people who read my post don’t have to be left hanging. I’ll also try to always remember to follow the essentials of a great post.
  • I will have great content on my post.                                                                                                   
  • I will always have great, catchy titles to title my post, so that people would want to read them more. My posts would include writing that persuades people to read more of my posts.
  • I will have good grammar on my posts.                                                                                           
  • I’ll always proofread and check my posts before posting / previewing them. I’ ll also try not to use the same word a lot. (I will make it so my readers can understand what I’m trying to say)
  • I will always be neat and make my blog (and posts) look presentable.                                 
  • I will always try my best, so that my blog would look very clean and understandable to read. Different sections would be separated into different colors and columns. I think that you can see that the main reason has a bullet point next to it, and it is the color pink. The reasoning is the color orange. That is one example of my neat idea. (I guess)                           

Here is also a post that I think is very organized. I was going to put a picture, but it turned out blurry, so here is a link  to that post.

Click here for the link to our 6th Grade Class Blog

Thank you for reading this post! I really hope my teacher is convinced that I should deserve my own blog. If I do get my own blog, well then see you next week! Happy New Year, and very late Merry Christmas!

-hmsrimi❤