HMS 6th Grade Class Blog

Trimester #1

| 0 comments

This is the homework from Social Studies and I almost got 100%. The worksheet assignment was to look at the longitude and latitude on the paper then find it on the map. I chose this piece of work because I did pretty good on it, and I got only one wrong. I also chose this piece of work because it was the first Social Studies homework in trimester 1. The last reason why I chose this paper is that I’m really good at longitude and latitude and I think this was my best worksheet from social studies. 

This is homework from Math. This assignment was to find the Mean, Mode, Median, and Range with the information given. I chose this homework because I didn’t do the best but it’s not a C or below. Also, although I didn’t get a good grade, I learned from my mistakes and I know how to do it now. The last reason why I picked this worksheet is that that was the first worksheet for that type of math.

This is my homework from Language Arts. The assignment was the GitM Introduction. We had to rewrite a paragraph of the same words correcting the errors from the first paragraph. I picked this paper because I got a good score on it and I tried hard. Also, because I put a lot of detail on this worksheet, I felt I did well. I think this is one my better worksheets in Language Arts.