HMS 6th Grade Class Blog

SBC: Week 7 Free Choice- hmskally

| 0 comments

Hey peeps,

Today we are going to talk about Thanksgiving.                                      Eligible batchelorsCreative Commons License Mark Gunn via Compfight     

I wanted to talk about this subject because it was the most interesting subject that I could talk about. Thanksgiving is one of the most important holidays for me. I think that it is one of the most important ones because it is the one day when you can have a variety of food and also say things that you are the most grateful; for. Enjoy reading!

One reason that I think Thanksgiving is one of the most important events, is because of all the different kinds of foods that people prepare for Thanksgiving. I am glad that we get to taste different kinds of food on a specific holiday. The three favorite dishes that I enjoy eating are turkey, mash potatoes, and pumpkin pie. I enjoy having these foods because they are savory and sweet which I enjoy.

The last reason why I enjoy having Thanksgiving is what we are thankful for. I think that we should always be thankful even if some people have less than others, we should still be thankful. I am thankful for family, friends, food, water, shelter, education, school, earth, and lastly life itself. I am grateful for all of this because somethings I needed unless I wouldn’t be alive and the others they helped me find our my personality.

This will be the end of my blog. Hope you guys enjoyed!

The question of the Day: What are you most thankful of?

See you guys later,

hmskally