HMS 6th Grade Class Blog

hmscole’s SbC Week 9: Coding

| 0 comments

My comment to Alex!

Hey Alex!
My name is Cole or hmscole and I am in 6 grade. I am from Honolulu, Hawaii and I am 11 years old. You are a very inspiring person and you had to persevere through obstacles in life to accomplish everything you have done now. It is very cool that you can code and you are blind! You must have to practice a lot! One question that I would like to ask is how long did it take you to become this successful in life? Thank you and I wish you a Merry Christmas!
Many thanks,
hmscole,

1 Hour of Code Flappy Bird!

The hour of code I did was Flappy Bird! This coding experience shows you how to make and create your own flappy bird. You can code what the bird does when his the ground, hits an obstacle, what sounds the bird makes, what it does when you make the bird go throw the obstacles, and more. Not only you program the regular flappy bird but can custom code your own flappy bird and let your friends try it out. This game has multiple levels and gets harder to code as the levels go on. The last level was my favorite because you can free play and make your own code. Click HERE for the link to the Flappy Bird hour of code.