HMS 6th Grade Class Blog

Week 10 Audit

| 0 comments

I participated in 7 weeks because I forgot to do three when I was sick. I wrote 9 posts (including this one). When I checked There wasn’t any comments on my post or blogs. The post that I most enjoyed writing was the celebrations because I liked looking at everyone’s different traditions. How we all had very different celebrations. I usually just used compfight or mostly the Google Imiges Copyright filter. I still plan on posting after the Student Blogging Challenge is over. I think I would post on what’s going on or whatever comes to mind.

1. My dad’s first impression on my blog was that why did some have Like 3, 4, or 5 paragraphs while others only had 1 or 2 paragraphs .

2. Something that caught his attention was the punctuation he because he thought I would have missed a lot more.

3. My dad said the punctuation was the and part because when ever he checks my work he has to put commas and periods everywhere.

4. He said to start to learn where commas and periods go. He also said to stay on topic because sometimes I start to wonder off on the post.